Latest News

Sunday, 7 September 2014

How to increase ram on your android.

To increase ram on your smartphone first you have to root it. To root your smartphone you have to read my old posts about rooting. After rooting you can easily increase ram of your smartphone. To increase ram of your smartphone you have to follow these simple steps.

1. first root your smartphone and download ram it expander or swapit from play store and install it.

2. After installing any one of them then click swap.

3. After clicking on swap click on swap no to 10 and set swap value how much you want to increase your ram.

4. But remember your card have enough space for swap file after doing all this your phone will run more faster and better then before.

I hope you will enjoy it. Tell me about all of your problems about your smartphone. I will solve them for you. Please leave comments and like my blogs and stay updated to my blog and please subscribe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a Platinum level article writer and have more than 4 years of writing experience.